Monday, February 6, 2012

2012 Pictures

Okie dokie......pictures starting with New Years!


The first picture is Addison helping Mommy clean. She wanted a broom just like mine so we rigged the old Swiffer to be just her size! She is such a little helper, always wanting to sweep, fold clothes, pick up, etc.


This precious pic was taken one day on the way home from church. She had my notebook from church and was reading it very seriously! She LOVES going to church to see her friends!


She's not a big fan of me brushing her teeth, but she sure does like to brush her baby's teeth! Hopefully this teeth brushing will become easier and easier.

This one is too funny not to post. Addison got a Toys R Us gift card for Christmas and we were hanging out one day and decided to spend it. These glasses are the ONLY thing she REFUSED to leave the store without. I say it reminds me a little of John Lennon. =)


Now that we've mentioned Disney, this gal is not going to let us forget about taking her! She is all about princesses now!


Another funny.......I was over at Mom's house sewing and G-diddy was watching Addison. She decided she wanted to paint his fingernails. It was hilarious! She learned about painting fingernails from her new favorite show, Strawberry Shortcake!


My second sewing project. My first "all by myself" project. It's a new sewing machine cover. Simple.....yes. But it's a step!


Every Sunday at church Addison comes home with her bag of goodies. It always has her lesson she learned, her paper she colored, and a sucker. This child LOVES her suckers!


Did I mention I love being a part time stay at home mom? Here's Addison on one of our lazy days. She was getting lunch for her two ladybugs. Such a little momma. Hopefully she'll be caring like this when Baby 2 comes along (Don't get excited......we're not quite there yet!)


This is the most recent picture. It was taken yesterday. This is my first sewing project ever! I got with my coworkers one day and made the pants, then a week or two later I made the top at mom's house. I'm pretty proud of it and surprised it actually fit her!



So there's our life in Iphone pictures up until now. Hopefully I will have the discipline to keep this thing up on a regular basis. There's so much going on right now and things that the Lord is teaching our family. Can't wait to share it with everyone!

No comments: